Happy Friyay, Cowes!
It was a long week but we made it. Stay #InTheKnow with everything from your weekend horoscope, to Ayesha Curry’s new cookbook, Halle Berry’s skincare lineup, to finding comfort in the unknown and the sadly sweet This is Paris documentary.
- Jacket and coat inspo as we gear up for the unavoidable Winter weather.
- “My boss wants us on Zoom all day long” – I just can’t.
- One officer was charged this week for Breonna Taylor’s death- it’s gutwrenching to think that this is the world we live in.
- Meet the stunning model and makeup artist, Matisse Andrews.
- The cutest oversized vest to style this season.
- Cinnamon-apple spelt muffins, perfect for October baking.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik have officially had their baby girl.
- Ayesha Curry launched her latest cookbook, The Full Plate and we are already cooking from it.
- Your weekend horoscope.
- Finding comfort in the unknown- where does one even begin?
- Halle Berry’s Esthetician spills the tea on how to get one step closer to Halle’s glowing skin.
- We need to get our hands on this local hair mask from Jūs.
- 12 feel-good reader comments to warm your soul rn.
- This week on CWC + Friends we sat with celebrity pastry Chef, Christopher Ford and he will inspire you to bet on yourself. Listen here, now.
- This is Paris documentary is sad and sweet- we love her even more than we did.
Treat yourself to some fresh flowers for you this weekend, Cowes!