Stay #InTheKnow with everything from your weekend horoscope, self-care gifting inspo, to WFH approved knit sets, classic horrors to binge this Hallo-weekend, approved space heaters worth your dollars, and the best and worst trends from the 2000’s making a comeback. Read on, Cowes!
- Your weekend horoscope, thanks to @betches.
- Ariana Grande drops the 2020 album we’ve all been longing for, Positions.
- Relaxing gifting inspo to level up your bestie’s self-care routine.
- Kanye’s bday gift to Kim is nothing we could have anticipated, discover here.
- Knit sets to WFH in all winter long.
- Nail shades that accurately reflect Toronto’s current weather.
- 7 space heaters worth your purchase as we are forced into 6 months of #Winter.
- Chrissy Teigen is back online and her energy is seriously felt through this post on Medium.
- 8 Edge tools to finesse those baby hairs- yes, please!
- 40 horror classics to binge this Hallo-weekend.
- Selling Sunset’s Mary and Romain play truth or dare virtually and we couldn’t stop watching.
- This week we sat down with George M. Johnson, activist, educator, and author on CWC + Friends, stop reading and start listening, Cowes!
- 30-minute full body at-home sweat sesh that requires no equipment!
- The best and worst trends from 2000’s that are making a comeback.
- Byredo launches candle collab with IKEA– we’re intrigued.