Happy Friday, Cowes!
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from holy grail home scents, Fall BINGO, the best Holidate review you’ll ever read, to gooey raspberry oat squares, holiday decorating, and why you should always say yes to therapy.
- 33 gifts for every type of employee/co-worker- you’re welcome.
- Sis launched her first product- congrats Sasha on your Ela collab- check it out, Cowes!
- Three holy grail home scents to prepare for cozy SZN.
- Your November Horoscope brought to you in the best way possible.
- Gooey Raspberry oat squares to make for breaky this weekend.
- Now that it’s November, it’s time to start decorating! Holiday decor 101; from tabletop to top trees and entertaining staples.
- Five feel-good reminders for instant light and love.
- Fall BINGO because why tf not?
- Remember the tea with James Charles and Tati Westbrook? Us too. Tati has officially been accused of fraud. #2020
- A brutally honest and hilarious review of Netflix’s beloved Holidate film.
- Kenzie Burke’s guide to food combining includes everything you need to get started!
- The Bachelorette replacement is one of the best contestants yet.
- Mercury retrograde has finally commenced, what now?
- Weighted blankets that have been proven to be the bestest.
- Should I go to therapy? The answer is always yes.
- Hottest collab ever; The Weeknd and Maluma on the track we all needed, Hawái Remix.