Stay #InTheKnow with everything from self-reflection moments, to “being a winter person” even when you think you’re not, Chrissy T’s garlic roasted squash ricotta za, the best Bachelorette recap you’ve ever read, and your weekend horoscope.
- Your weekend horoscope- find your chill, Cowes.
- Is my job the problem, or is it me?
- Tayshia, you’re up. the best Bachelorette recap you’ll ever read.
- Three ways to style your Fall trench coat, pre-snow!
- Struggling to find a gift your man? Start here.
- Online dating tips because tis the season (or lifetime) for that!
- What Pfizer’s early COVID-19 vaccine results mean for us Canadians.
- This week on CWC + Friends we sat down with Paul Jefferies for A Conversation with Nineteen85: Acclaimed Record Producer and One Half of DVSN on Music, Diversifying Your Portfolio, BLM and the Truth About Owning Your Masters
- The most stunning at-home garlic roasted squash and ricotta za thanks to Chrissy Teigen.
- Yep. Emily in Paris has officially announced that season two is in progress.
- How to be a winter person… this is a thought that has seriously been on our mind lol.
- Emma Roberts opens up about new beginnings and her struggle to pregnancy with cover feature on Cosmopolitan.
- Yay or nay for henna freckles, TikTok style?
- Michelle Phan’s list of beauty empties. *brb taking notes*
- New Music Friday, Spotify comes thru once again.