This is your reminder to indulge in self-care this weekend, a face-mask, reduced screen time, a solo walk in the park- essentially anything that brings you peace. Get after it!
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from Summer Friday’s latest drop, to Georgia making history, what the upcoming New Moon means for you, to ultra mini Uggs comeback, the steamy book series we can’t wait to read and how to detect gaslighting in your (broken) relationship.
- What the New Moon means for us this month.
- 27 books to add to your 2021 reading list.
- #NewMusicFriday on Spotify is everything we needed to end work week one of 2021!
- Marianna Hewitt’s guide to goal-planning and creating a vision board.
- 5 relatable brow frustrations and how to solve them from home.
- Congress confirms Biden’s win after trauma takes place at the U.S. Capitol.
- The most effective treatments for reducing the appearance of acne scars.
- Summer Friday’s introduces first moisturizer, we can’t wait to try it!
- How to detect gaslighting: Quarantine Breakup Edition.
- Highly anticipated albums of 2021- bring on new music.
- Everything to know about our hero, Stacey Abrams.
- Bridgerton was based off a book series, we would expect nothing less but now we must read the whole series.
- Ultra mini Uggs are back and we’re not mad about it.
- Certified clean shampoos + conditioners to replace your current chemical-infused lineup.
- Why is it so hard to change? And create new habits? Guidance found here.