Find us in the kitchen and face masking this weekend because those are the only places us Ontarians are allowed to go… We hope everyone is staying safe out there.
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from #NewMusicFriday, anxiety-reducing foods, Kamala Harris’s feature in Vogue, 9 one-pot meals this quarantine, to SZA’s legendary efforts and Rihanna’s spicy V-Day drop.
- Gifting inspo dedicated to the five love languages.
- Welcome to Zollywood, GQ’s Zendaya cover story is everything we needed and then some.
- The most serious astrologer on TikTok.
- Rihanna just dropped new Savage x Fenty in honour of V-Day next month. There’s one reason to get dressed up or down!
- Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan make it official with the cutest IG post.
- SZA has been putting in that good work and we are HERE. FOR. IT.
- 15-minute full body yoga flow sequence to ease into your bed after a long day.
- #NewMusicFriday to get us through the weekend at-home.
- 9 one-pot meals perfect for quarantine.
- Vogue feature: Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris on the Road Ahead.
- Foods to stock your fridge with that reduce anxiety. Yes, please!
- “What The Reboot Would Look Like If ‘Sex And The City’ Actually Happened In 2021″
- This week on CWC + Friends, Vanessa Bowen joins us in kicking off 2021 with financial fundamentals.
- How to take care of others when you can barely take care of yourself.
- Your weekend horoscope brought to you by betches.