History was made this week, Cowes!
We’re feeling like 2021 has officially begun post-inauguration. Anyone else?
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from Michelle Obama’s fire fit, Zoom appropriate knit sets, your weekend horoscope, to another year of Nike Dunks, overcoming WFH burnout and Coco’s dairy-free coconut curry noodle soup to warm up this weekend.
- An encouraging day for democracy and coats– @TheCut said it best.
- Coco’s dairy-free coconut curry noodle soup for the soul.
- A1 knit sets that are Zoom appropriate on top.
- #NewMusicFriday – shoutout @Spotify for keeping us in check.
- How does one overcome WFH burnout? Here is a start.
- Bernie Sanders is doing him and the memes are pure gold.
- “I quit my 9-5 to become a blogger”, Nitsan Raiter’s journey to full-time influencer.
- SZA’s Hit Different and Good Days at-home mashup is getting us to and through the weekend.
- Let us take a moment for Michelle Obama’s inauguration fit.
- The best-selling humidifiers to combat excessive winter dryness.
- 12 girls on what Kamala Harris becoming Vice President means to them. The possibilities are magical.
- Your weekend horoscope, shocker it involves staying tf inside.
- What to do with your money rn if you’re feeling financially unstable.
- Say hello to another year of Nike Dunks.
- A quick escape inside 12 of the most monumental cave hotels around the world.