Stay #InTheKnow with everything from our V-Day #WishList, this week on CWC + Friends, Zoom hacks we all desperately needed a year ago but we’ll still take it, to our latest bathroom sink’s desire, an update on the Gorilla Glue girl and the future of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
- The fundamentals of personal budgeting- start here, now.
- Chrissy dropped the cutest robes + slippers but of course, they don’t ship to Canada. 🙁 We’ll be the first to let you know when they do.
- Your V-Day weekend horoscope, thanks to @betches.
- One of our fave redhead beauties is on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s March issue and we support it.
- Five universal V-Day gifts for you + you(rs) this Sunday. Yes, we included heart-shaped food.
- How does one handle the rent split when moving in with your S/O ?
- This week on CWC + Friends: A Conversation with Lex Niko About How Creators Can Be Successful on Pinterest, Spilling Celebrity Tea and Putting Yourself First.
- Marianna Hewitt’s V-Day #WishList. Serious Galentine inspo, Cowes!
- Zoom hacks we all needed, like yesterday.
- Ouai dropped a gentle hand wash + hand lotion– a duo that our bathroom sink desires.
- Ariana Grande drops a music video for the 34+35 Remix with Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion. Perfect timing for V-Day.
- Greasy hair hacks when your camera needs to be on in 15 mins.
- We need to start watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, because it is predicted soon that’s all we’ll have.
- The Gorilla Glue Hairdo has been resolved. Let’s be real, we were all concerned.
- Taylor Swift drops a re-recorded version of Love Story and it brought back some serious nostalgia.
Happy long weekend, Cowes!