Stay #InTheKnow with everything from this weekend’s recipe lineup, how to approach practising mindfulness, to Glow Recipe’s latest skincare, the 10 biggest fits of the week, and how to avoid a catfish even when working with little to no social media presence.
- “Britney Spears was never in control”. The NY Times doc, Framing Britney Spears is available as of today in Canada, on Crave.
- Why is Black hair still an afterthought in Hollywood? Make it make sense.
- Keke Palmer, Pete Davidson and Bowen Yang are getting into the podcast game and we’re here for it.
- “I don’t just shop Black-owned brands in February.” We are on the same wave, join us!
- Summer is on our mind, get one step closer by jumping on these five bright nail polish trends.
- It’s time to start practising mindfulness! If not now, when?
- Emma Leger collaborated with Beginning Boutique to create her own line.
- On this weekend’s lineup: Chrissy’s cardamom coffee buns.
- 12-minute full booty workout with Sami Clarke.
- The 10 biggest fits this week.
- It’s time to start washing your hair in cold water.
- How to ensure your match isn’t a catfish when they’re inactive on the gram.S
- Our girl Kiki just dropped her latest MBK loungewear and it’s our new WFH fit.
- Glow Recipe dropped a dreamy watermelon body cream and we can’t wait to lather ourselves.
- *brb* we’re ordering this claw clip from Amazon rn.