Stay #InTheKnow with everything from eggplant parm, to the effects of muting people on social, the best lubes ranked by activity, to Clubhouse’s value in your life, Texas is out of its mind (we don’t know why we’re acting surprised) and #NewMusicFriday.
- Does commitment scare you? You might not even be aware that this fear is holding you back.
- You’ll want to learn everything about Andrea and Kasey on and off-screen as soon as you start reading this Q+A with Aimee Song and the fire duo.
- These interlock gold hoops are everything we never knew we needed.
- How much money is “enough”? It starts with not comparing yourself to others.
- Is Clubhouse worth your time? Leave it to @betches to share this POV.
- How to develop your intuition. Lord knows we need all the help we can get during times of such uncertainty.
- Texas Governor doesn’t think the pandemic exists in Texas… This week he decided to lift the state’s mask mandate(??)
- The best lubes for all activities under or over the sheets.
- The benefits of muting people on social, not like we needed to remind you tho.
- Struggling to curb your sugar cravings, click here to help realistically kick your habit for something sweet.
- How to launch a brand and be a mom. Yes, you can do both!
- Our Black Magic playlist mixed by local DJ, OTR is straight fire for any occasion. Music is one of the only constant mood boosters for us at The Cowe.
- This shit slaps; White Cheddar Cholula Chex Mix at home. Tysm Chrissy Teigen.
- Boy Smells is officially launching 5 fragrances, we can’t wait to smell all of them on ourselves.
- Eggplant parm, approved by Kim K. We’ll try it!
P.S. Treat yourself to a cocktail or mocktail this weekend! You deserve it.