Happy Friyay, Cowes!
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from the Birkenstocks we never knew we needed, what we’re cooking up this weekend, Biebs new album, an ab-challenge to jump on, date ideas for you and your S/O that don’t involve Netflix, and why you should intro mushrooms into your wellness routine.
- Your weekend horoscope, Cowes! Thanks to our @betches fam for keeping us in check.
- We kind of hate that we love these fuzzy Birkenstocks LOL. This is what 1 year of quarantine does to you, Cowes.
- Chrissy Teigen’s broccoli orzo bake to feed your soul and satisfy your comfort cravings this weekend!
- Date ideas after you and your S/O have officially finished Netflix.
- Six Asian Women Killed in Horrific Shooting Rampage. When will it stop?
- Considering introducing mushrooms into your wellness routine. Read this.
- We know what we’re listening to today! Cue Justin Bieber’s new album, Justice.
- Coco’s current crime fiction read by Nadine Matheson is a real page-turner. You should dabble in the genre if you’re feeling adventurous!
- Nine ways Aimme Song styles a classic white button-down. Hello, Spring!
- Kourt’s two-week ab challenge to kickstart our Spring workout routine. Two weeks seems much less daunting, right?
- Community takeaways on parenting, we promise you’ll learn something and laugh at least once. Click here, now.
- Coach Carey improves our lives in this week’s episode of CWC + Friends. Don’t miss an instant pick you up! #BigEnergy
- Everything we currently know about the Yeezy x Gap collab. Forgot about it for a sec!
- Permission’s latest Spring arrivals are fuego. Hop on these bike shorts rn!
- Harry Style’s Grammy’s performance this week has us in even more admiration, just when we thought it wasn’t possible!