Stay #InTheKnow with everything from bright Spring outerwear, Taylor Swift’s first drop from the vault, your weekend horoscope, healthy habits to start implementing and five Asian-American authors to support rn.
- Feeling v unpassionate towards your position at work? You are not alone.
- “Does Everyone Secretly Hate You? Or Is That Your Anxiety Speaking To You?” Like, realizing stuff.
- 5 kids’ books by Asian-American authors to order now.
- An unlikely convo starter worth trying out.
- Your weekend horoscope, thanks to @betches.
- BRIGHT outerwear in celebration of the sun officially coming out to stay (hopefully)!
- This week on CWC + Friends, we sat down with Kathleen Newman-Bremang, Senior Editor of Refinery29 Unbothered who shed some serious light on protecting your peace.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch will never be looked at the same time.
- 10 not-so-obvious signs you’re in a toxic relationship.
- Tone your thighs with these five exercises.
- Taylor Swift’s first release from the vault, our inner Swiftie is crying tears of joy.
- Summer shoe trends we’re already prepping for.
- This Skims drop is everything.
- Cheese-stuffed bacon-wrapped dates, now that is a drool-worthy mouthful!
- Sami Clarke’s healthy habits to begin implementing as we near bikini szn.