Spring is here and you know what that means… Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is upon us!
I’ve been on a heavy Sephora tip these last few months and my basket is full of goodies that I want to share with you. Some of it is items I’ve been buying for ages that I need to re-up on, some of it is a “TikTok made me buy it” situation, and some of it is a dice roll. Either way, I’m excited to share with you everything that I’m buying for the Spring Savings Event
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter: Oh my sweet god, whatever this stuff is, it’s absolute MAGIC. It’s not a foundation, it’s not a highlighter, it’s a luminous complexion product that makes you look like a glowing goddess. Shout out to @LesBest for putting me on this after I watched this reel of hers on IG. Every single time I wear this, I get complimented on how radiant I look, and it’s the perfect substitute for a lazy ting like me who doesn’t wear foundation. If your skin tone is close to mine, go with the 4.5 medium colour.
- Summer Fridays Summer Skin Nourishing Body Lotion: I only started following Marianna Hewitt a month ago — no cap. I had no idea who she was but I’d heard of Summer Fridays from the girls. Then I saw she came out with a sweet loshhhh and it said “coconut” scented and I was sold. Let me tell you, this stuff does not disappoint. I’m a pretty dry bird, so I spend a lot of time looking for products that smell good but actually work, and this stuff is magnificent. I use it every day.
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask: Buy this right now if you have dry, unruly hair in any capacity. I can feel an actual difference in my hair when I use this. It’s thick, creamy and smells amazing. Thank me later.
- Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops: TikTok is making me buy this god damn stuff because of this viral video. Her skin looks incredible and I want to be a dewy bitch too.
- Kilian Angels Share and Kilian Roses on Ice perfumes. I’ve been on a rich auntie tip the last little while and I absolutely LOVE fragrance. I’ve never owned an expensive perfume and I started hunting for something last year. As it happened, this new line from Kilian came out right around then and the samples of these were so magical I couldn’t say no. The Roses on Ice has a crisp cucumber smell with an undertone of rose in it that is so beautiful. Angels’ Share is a warm spicy vanilla/amber fragrance that has a cognac undertone to it. Both are to die for.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm in Pillowtalk: This is another new Charlotte product and it’s basically the perfect on-the-go lippie. It’s a balm that’s tinted and moisturizing, so it gives you a good swipe of colour, without the commitment of a lipstick or lip stain and it’s less aggressive than a gloss.
- Nest Apricot Tea Reed Diffuser: I love fragrance for my home as much as I love it for my body. It’s warm and spicy with a citrus undertone to it. It’s a fairly unisex scent, which I love as well.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: Y’all, Laneige needs to run me a cheque for this product, because I swear I put everyone on this last year on my IG and it’s basically become a cult classic with everyone I know because of it. So much so that my 8 yr old niece asked for this as her special surprise for doing well in school.
Tell me in the comments below what you’re planning on buying from the Spring sale! Have you tried any of the things I’ve recommended? We want to know everything!