Stay #InTheKnow with everything from a surprising way to help siblings get along, fitness inspired tech to elevate the future of working out from home, the most drool-worthy orange strawberry rose sangria, how to find your passion and hit go, to GQ’s latest cover boy and what the future of sex looks like.
Happy long weekend, Cowes!
- Questioning the future of sex? Us too.
- Skincare tips for people in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s.
- Chrissy Teigen’s All-Green Primavera fit for long weekend dining.
- Five activewear sets guaranteed to get you off your unmotivated a$$.
- Poosh’s broccoli chicken patties that we’re prepping this long weekend between pizza and vino.
- What do you eat when you’re home alone? *no judgment zone*
- A surprising way to help siblings get along.
- 17 spicy throw blankets to level up your minimalistic theme.
- “A$AP Rocky is the Prettiest Man Alive” we do not disagree one bit.
- 19 Allure readers’ choice award winners under $10 – yes, please!
- This week on CWC + Friends, a conversation about just getting started. It’s time to hit go on your backburner project, Cowes!
- High-tech fitness inspired tools guaranteed to level up the future of your sweat sessions. Also, if you don’t have an Apple Watch, we highly recommend.
- We feel like it’s sangria season, any excuse to make a large batch of yummy bevvies. Trying this recipe first, who’s with us?
- Mussels in spicy red sauce fit for any seafood lover! Hello, long weekend.
- Ariana Grande is officially married to Dalton Gomez and we love that we and the rest of the world found out after the fact.
Tag us in your long weekend adventures here.