Stay #InTheKnow with everything from this weekend’s bbq inspo, how to deal with not being a manager everyone “likes”, to the value put on height when dating, our next face mask order and how to get comfortable with giving and receiving compliments.
- Fun pivots when the city decides to officially reopen.
- “I Got A Terrible Review on Glassdoor”, not everyone is going to love working for you and that’s just the reality. Now what?
- This week on CWC + Friends, a conversation with Vivian Kaye, Founder of KinkyCurlyYaki on How She Built a 7-Figure Biz.
- Olivia Rodrigo can’t stop and won’t stop. This 18-year-old has us questioning our accomplishments or lack of.
- “What I Learned From Seeing My Business Fail”, fall down seven times, get back up eight.
- On a scale of 1 to important, how vital is it for your prospect S/O to be tall?
- Another Mercury Retrograde is cued up to begin May 29 until June 22. Brace yourself, Cowes!
- Melanoma survivors weigh in on how to protect your skin beyond sunscreen.
- The vintage sunglass style that’s already beginning to viral as we say hello to #Summer21.
- Anyone else feel uncomfortable when receiving and sometimes giving a compliment? Well here’s how to stop and let that shit sink in!
- New Music Friday keeping us relevant as per usual.
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs this bikini szn.
- 24 cool beach towels for every beach and park picnic situation.
- The next set of face masks we’re ordering to keep our skin relaxed and recharged.
- Juicy beef skewers with tahini for when you decide to bbq this week!