TGIF, Cowes! Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from making Michelin star meals at home, a last-minute Father’s Day gift guide, the hottest BIPOC-Owned-Beauty Guide, unbelievable home design dupes, Sasha Exeter’s Joe Fresh Collab, the viral Tik Tok workout that is guaranteed to blast belly fat, the best red wines under $15, and a summer dress guide to simplify all of your summer outings.
- Diversify your beauty routine with Sephora Canada’s BIPOC-Owned-Beauty Guide.
- Watch Hwoo Lee cook for himself and get inspired to make Michelin star meals at home.
- No more diffuser doubt. Find the perfect essential oil blend to match or level up your mood!
- Can you say Black Girl Magic? Check out Sasha Exeter’s latest Joe Fresh collab.
- Last-minute shopper? Here are the top 20 Father’s Day gifts you can grab at Indigo before Sunday.
- Stay bougie on a budget with the best home design dupes.
- The toast with the most – shoutout @Poosh.
- A summer dress guide that takes the worry out of a post-Covid packed social calendar.
- The fertility-friendly superfood you’ll go nuts over.
- Try 20 red wines under $15 with Sommelier Andre Mack.
- Alex Cooper, the host of Call Her Daddy podcast, signs $60M deal with Spotify!
- The viral Tik Tok belly blasting workout from Asia that is taking the world by storm.
- #NewMusicFriday giving us more life, as per usual.
- It’s official, Rebecca Minkoff is an author, she shares with The Cut how she gets it all done.
- So, Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott are back “together”?
- Alex Cooper of Call Her Daddy signs $60M deal with Spotify; we love to see it!