Happy Friyay, Cowes! We wouldn’t mind inserting ourselves right here ^. How will you be spending your weekend? Let us know by commenting below or by tagging us here.
Stay#InTheKnow this week with the bougiest apple slices (who knew?), the latest on Britney’s conservatorship, one Toronto salon owner’s fight for inclusive beauty, how to plan your best vacation, the post pandemic legging swap you need in your WFH life, advice to maximize your online dating experience, Adele’s new boo ting and the artist collab we never knew we needed. Enjoy!
- Quality over quantity: maximize your online dating experience.
- Will Adele’s new boo inspire a new ballad?
- A lonely orca’s cry to boycott Marineland.
- How to plan your best vacation. That’s all!
- Apple slices but make it BOUGIE.
- The fight for inclusive beauty is being pioneered by this Toronto based salon owner.
- Everyone still wants a piece of Britney Spears.
- With the pandemic restrictions lifting, is “Netflix and Chill” a thing of the past?
- Embarrassed about your “bacne”? We’ve got your back 😉
- Eliminate bloat by reducing your dairy intake, these scrumptious smoothie recipes will make you forget they’re vegan!
- Finding it hard to get out of your pandemic leggings? Try these stylish swaps.
- Asian women discuss the impact of stereotypes and fetishization.
- Sweet & savoury popcorn bars- perfect for this weekend’s movie night in.
- How’s your Summer going? A pop quiz.
- Lil Nas and Jack Harlow join forces and we’re here for it.