Happy Friyay, Cowes! Stay #InTheKnow with the most delicious summer salad recipes, the non-binary bible, ethical and inclusive swimwear, a guide to Toronto patios, why snooping is never a good idea, Rihanna’s latest release, another reason to mask up in the city and what you should know if you’re thinking about freezing your eggs.
- We’re flipping out that Simone Biles has left the Olympics.
- My poor sleep schedule is giving me anxiety. Help!
- Balance out patio pounds with the best summer salads.
- The non-binary bible; because pride month is every month.
- Do my in-laws hate me? Asking for a friend.
- An ethical, sustainable and size-inclusive swimwear line? #SayLess
- “My lockdown weight gain is keeping me locked down.”
- Slay summer night style with these looks.
- Prioritize every patio this August. Don’t know where to start? Explore 100 essential Toronto patios to book your next reso.
- Yet another reason to mask up; Toronto’s air quality.
- If you’re snooping through their phone; it’s probably over.
- Issa ties the knot and much to our dismay it wasn’t to Lawrence.
- What to know when thinking about freezing your eggs, the version including all the shit no one tells you.
- BRB as we dream about Rihanna’s latest fragrance release.#FentyFragrance
- Crispy chicken strip and french fry salad because what else would we be eating this weekend?