TGIF, Cowes! Stay #InTheKnow this week with the latest in online elite personal training, Taylor Swift’s love for Simone Biles, the yummiest food and wine pairings, French beauty trends, turning up the vibe in the bedroom, a summer sunflower festival and more!
- Author Jessamyn Stanley’s latest book teaches self-acceptance in a weight-obsessed world.
- World-class luxury and unmatched sustainability – check out Toronto’s latest hotel.
- The latest in elite personal training from the comfort of your own home.
- Convince your guests you moonlight as a sommelier with these food and wine pairings.
- Summer Sunflower Festival – the perfect backdrop for your latest selfie.
- Taylor Swifts touching tribute to Simone Biles will have you in your feels.
- Canadian companies and their recent efforts to support diversity and inclusion.
- Andre De Grasse – Canada’s Golden Boy.
- Oui love the latest French beauty trend.
- Can you keep it real with plastic surgery?
- Make mealtime magic with these 5-ingredient dinners.
- Do you want to turn up the vibe in your bedroom? The answer is always yes.
- It’s officially the summer of ‘Outer Banks.’
- Ashley Graham’s impressive perspective is worth gaining a better understanding of.
- Meet the IG Exec amplifying the voices of Black creators.