TGIF Cowes! This week, stay #InTheKnow with this season’s biggest hair trends, the best and worst of the Met Gala, Toronto’s very own Diagon Alley, gifts to cheer up someone you love, the yummiest pistachio pesto recipe, no equipment workouts, yeast infection remedies, the last laugh with Norm Macdonald and more.
- This fall bigger is better.
- The best and worst of the Met Gala.
- Our last laugh with Norm Macdonald.
- Toronto’s got its very own Diagon Alley.
- Cheer up your loved ones with the best gifts for when they’re going through it.
- Pistachio Pesto Ramen #SayLess.
- Seven tips for co-parenting.
- Raptor season is back and we couldn’t be happier.
- The importance of knowing yourself before getting into a relationship.
- September’s sensational produce and the best recipes to incorporate them.
- All the tea on vaginal discomfort, yeast infections and thrush.
- Fight post patio SZN pounds with this no-equipment workout.
- Must have organizational apps to keep you on track.
- Does anybody want to be an Editor-in-Chief anymore? The Cut tells all.
- Your new go-to soundtrack to get through the workday!