With all the time spent at home in the pandemic, we have never been more excited to debut our costumes during the Halloween season. Looking for a costume can be overwhelming. You’re trying to pick something that you’ll be comfortable in, something that suits your makeup capabilities, fits the venue you’re attending, and hopefully something nobody else is wearing! This week we are going full DIY mode to give you a list of Creative Costumes you can execute yourself and won’t break the bank! Stay tuned for next week where we will provide you with a list of costumes inspired by the most binge-worthy shows and movies on television.
- Don’t show up to your last-minute party plans with no costume; go as an Identity thief.
- You and your girls would look like literal Grecian goddesses as Hercules Muses.
- Pair up with your partner in crime as – Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
- 20 years later and we aren’t done spicing up our lives as Spice Girls.
- Tire Clubhouse not included; make an entrance as The Ashleys – Disney’s Recess
- Unfortunately, you can’t fly away from your kids, but you can pretend to – Mary Poppins.
- Don’t stress over Halloween; chill out as Bob Ross and a Nature Scene.
- We use emojis every single day; why not let them inspire your costume ideas?
- This DIY Raining Men costume allows you to spend the night with the best in Hollywood.
- Relationships are fragile, be careful and go as the Operation game.
If you end up executing any of these fantastic ideas, make sure to tag us on IG and show it off. We can’t wait to see what you come up with and how you adapt the ideas to make them your own.