The kitchen is one of the most expensive spaces in your home but especially when you’re starting from scratch! We all forget how many items go into a kitchen, everything from spices to cookware, dishes and appliances; it can get quite costly! However, careful planning and research can help ensure you invest in the correct items and avoid wasteful repurchasing habits that can negatively impact our environment.
So Cowes, last week, we curated a list of items that we believe are essential to every household, including sound systems, vacuum cleaners, bath towels and a lot more – check it out here!
This week we have taken the guesswork out of outfitting your kitchen by identifying a range of kitchen essentials – everything from spices to garbage cans – it’s like having your very own personal shopper!
We can’t wait for you to try these items, and let us know which ones you love and which ones you’re trying next!
- A starter espresso machine that will have you choosing coffee at home over Starbucks; Breville Barista Express.
- Cowes, you will never need to use your traditional oven ever again. If that’s not enough, investing in the Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is a total time and space saver.
- Everything is better with Rosé – including Acid League Strawberry Rosé Wine Vinegar. This formula is perfect as a health tonic, in salad dressings, and to brighten up sauces but also as a vibrant finishing touch, or to add punch to cocktails.
- Invest in luxury plateware after discovering Fable. Their Dinnerware Set is the perfect place to start after graduating from your IKEA plateware, not that there’s anything wrong with shopping at IKEA!
- Stay sanitary with a voice automated garbage can from Simple Human
- It’s time to splurge on the juicer you’ve been eyeing, Breville Juice Fountain Cold Juicer is a fan favourite if you’re unsure of where to start.
- Who knew we’d be using the word luxurious to describe a fruit bowl? Welcome to adulthood. RH’s Organic Textured Bowl really does it for us.
- Tired of having to run back and forth to the fridge to refill you and your guest’s wine? Invest in this sleek Vinglacé vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel wine chiller and never look back.
- You need a quality nonstick pan and heavy duty pot, especially as we enter soup season. Our Place is a great starting point to purchase the coveted Always Pan and their latest release, the Perfect Pot. Both are mindful of being nimble and multipurpose, with you and your cupboard space top of mind.
- Everyone will be asking what you seasoned with after splurging on Kanel’s Full Spice Collection.
These kitchen essentials will have you spending a lot more time in the kitchen! It’s also looking like we need a partnership with Breville. So make sure to let us know what items you can’t live without in the comments and follow us on IG to tag us when you Register Yourself over the next three weeks.