Where did Fall go, Cowes? With the temperature dropping are you watching Netflix, Crave or Prime? Whatever your streaming service of choice, we know this pandemic had you in full couch potato mode for months on end – why stop now? With Halloween just around the corner, we have a list of our Top 10 Creative Couch Potato Costumes sure to spark a conversation at this season’s Halloween parties.
- Daenerys and Jon Snow from Game of Thrones
- Get your stalker on as Joe Goldberg
- Pick your number and star in Squid Game
- Stay fab as the cast of Queer Eye
- Get silly with your BFF as Barb and Star
- Any excuse to buy some Gucci – Patrizia Reggiani and Maurizio Gucci
- Halloween like a Drag Queen from Ru Paul’s Dragrace
- Throwback to a classic as Annie and Hallie from Parent Trap
- Add a dash of whimsy as Emily Cooper from Emily in Paris
- London high-society from Bridgerton – Regé-Jean Page not included 😢
If you try out any of these Creative Couch Potato Costumes, make sure to tag us on IG so that we can see your interpretations of these binge-worthy looks!