Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner. Mariah Carey has officially defrosted, and we are ready for the holiday season to begin. So, make sure to set a reminder for Friday, November 26th, and Monday, the 29th, on your calendar to prepare for the deals of the year from all of your favourite brands. This holiday season looks to be more promising than our quarantined 2020. Restrictions on larger family gatherings have been lifted. The holiday season will be almost back to normal, making it imperative to stay budget-conscious when shopping for your loved ones while still getting everything on their wish list. But of course, we all know of the holiday hoopla that is likely to occur; eliminate the craziness and stay relaxed all December long by simply waiting for your packages to arrive at your front door.
To keep you organized this season, we have created two lists to help streamline your holiday shopping. The first list contains insights into the upcoming deals you need to snag and the second with brands to watch as they’ll likely only announce their sales the week of or the day before.
Remember Cowes “If you fail to prepare, you’re preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin LOL.
Already Announced Deals
- Nothing says timeless like TKEES! Stay snuggly all season long with elevated loungewear, footwear and more. Save 25-75% from November 24-29!
- Love every layer this holiday season with Frank and Oak. Enjoy 30% off everything from November 22-27 with lightning deals announced on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Toronto startup Mejuri is helping you and your loved ones stay iced out. From November 29 – December 2, get 10% off one item, 20% off two items, and 30% off when you buy three items or more.
- Move through your wish list with Wayfair. Black Friday started early! Save up to 50% on a wide range of home essentials with the hottest exclusives being announced on November 26.
- Go Big with Best Buy and save up to $800 on select TVs as well as month-long savings on a wide range of appliances and home electronics.
Watch Out For
- We know this powerhouse would never miss an opportunity to be on-trend! So be sure to keep your eyes on SKIMS to catch some fantastic deals on these holiday must-haves.
- Conquer the cold with Canada Goose! Make sure to monitor their page for regular updates on these rarely on-sale items.
- Nothing says cozy like UGG! Save money on cozy winter essentials by capitalizing on this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.
- We’ve all spent some serious money at Apple over the years. Let’s see what they give back this Black Friday! If you’ve been eyeing that big-ticket item, it might prove beneficial to wait until the latest price drops are announced.
- Sephora Savings are an absolute must this season. When Sephora announces some significant discounts, a few times a year is the best time to stock up on your skincare and makeup essentials. Stay up to date by ensuring you have downloaded the Sephora App and preloaded it with your membership to determine your tiered savings this season!
As always, make sure to check us out on IG and let us know what we need to add to our list and what you can’t wait to get your hands on!