We’re back for another #FridayFlowers feature. This month, we’re shining light on a handful of women who we look up to in the city.
We are strong believers in collaboration over competition, especially from woman to woman. We believe every woman deserves her flowers, and if we can be part of the team that hypes up other women to continue living their truth and doing their damn thing, then we will continue doing just that.
It’s so important for us to remind our peers just how far they’ve come because it can be so easy to lose sight of the accomplishments you’ve achieved and the little wins you’ve swept under the rug, over time. Check out last week’s #FridayFlowers, featuring Briony Douglas and the week before that, Kayla Grey.
Scroll on for five things we love and are proud of about Shannae Ingleton Smith.
- Shannae is a mother, wife, business owner and an OG Toronto content creator.
- Shannae took the leap from Corporate to full-time entrepreneur and is now the Co-Founder of boutique influencer agency, Kensington Grey, rooted in diversity. Shay also created The Glow Up, a Facebook group that provides a community and resources for Black influencers.
- Shannae has always empowered women, as one of the first individuals to bring women together in Toronto, while celebrating everything from culture to fashion and everything in-between.
- Shannae is the ultimate secret sharer. She shares all of her finds and business advice with us and her followers, from finance tips, to making it as an influencer, to fashion inspo, and advocating for your rights.
- Shannae is an authentic storyteller, who is always finding innovative ways to connect and empower other women and continues to make a real difference within her community.
Also, we recorded such a resourceful episode with Shannae on CWC + Friends, click here to listen now. Her energy is unmatched and she does not hold back on sharing all of her tips and tricks!
We encourage you to use this series as a reminder to spread love and light on your peers and generously give credit where it’s due. Don’t forget to treat yourself too, Cowes!